An integrated CRM on Energy Services Platform
A 360-degree view of your customers
Operating at the heart of the organisation, it provides functionality for:
- Meter point information management
- Role-based contact management. This innovative solution allows contacts stored in the CRM to be allocated to multiple sites with different roles. This includes site-specific preference management for effective and compliant communications management – the ideal solution for customers with a portfolio.
- Lead management that allows for auto-creation of leads into the CRM for follow up from both the online and offline journeys
- Target list creations based on filtered segmentation for more personalised communications
- Quote builder for Energy Services customers including PDF creation
- Workflow creation to manage structured business processes
- Case management for enhanced support service
- Real-time operational reporting
- GDPR compliance for data storage and management, including a full audit history of data changes by user and date/time.
- Data privacy management module to record all requests and follow up
- Visual dashboard for operational management and decision support
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform provides you with a 360-degree view of your customers and can be tailored further to meet your specific business needs. It comes with support enabled for both the offline agent-led journey and the online customer-led journey.
Explore the other Energy Services Platform modules
All five modules can be implemented together as a single platform that sets new entrants up for success and integrates seamlessly with several billing systems keeping costs and time hassles to a minimum.
Customer sign-up journeys
Onboard new domestic gas and electricity supply customers with a simple to use, highly customisable web-based interface for both digital and offline customer sign-ups.
A customer portal
Operating as a browser-based web service, they can view and download both recent and historical bills, make online payments, submit meter readings, update account and direct debit banking details and more.
A website framework
A simple-to-use CMS with all the building blocks required to create a powerful customer website, the framework has a custom quote module that uses EnergyLinx API to deliver quotes and identify meter types.